Customer Success Manager
10th June 2019
10th June 2019
Hike is a growing and exciting SaaS company based in Leicestershire. Hike’s online platform provides digital marketing support to small businesses worldwide. The Hike Customer Success Manager will manage customer relationships, lead customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product.
What You’ll Do
At Hike, the Customer Success Manager will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
They will learn to understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, and gather other feedback via Intercom and Facebook.
- Collaborate with development to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
What we’re looking For
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of managing customers via a variety of channels – eg phone calls, email, social media, live chat – is preferable, but not essential
- Experience of demonstrating products to new customers is preferable, but not essential
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
If you are interested please apply here