Hey Hikers! It’s the final Hike update email of the year and it’s a BIG one. Our developers have been busy making upgrades to Hike based on your feedback. So what’s new? Well, we’ve upgraded the keyword ideas, keyword ranking and content ideas features. Not one to miss this month, have a watch or read below to find out about these new updates.
Keyword Ideas Upgrades 💡
We’ve rolled out two updates to this feature to help in your journey to find the best keywords:
- Add negative keywords – you can now add words you want to exclude from the results we return
- Selected keywords displayed – if there’s a keyword you’ve already added to your basket, we’ll show a green tick next to it within the returned suggestions
Keyword Ranking Upgrades 📈
Analysing your keyword rankings is incredibly important, and we’ve rolled out three updates to help:
- Spot cannibalising URLs – you’ll now see each URL that has ranked for a given keyword directly within the graph itself
- See positions over all-time – the ranking position graph now shows all-time data and not just the last three months
- Google algorithm updates – you can overlay a history of confirmed Google algorithm updates to see if they correlate with any ranking changes
Content Ideas Upgrades 📰
Creating the right blogs to support your SEO efforts can be tricky. That’s why we’ve rolled out these two new updates:
- Suggesting based on your keywords – we’ll give you a list of keywords to choose from when adding a content topic
- Keyword tagging – when you add a title to your scrap board, it will be automatically tagged with the keyword you used to find that title
Coming in 2022 👀
2021 has been a big year for Hike upgrades and new features rolling out, and 2022 is only going to be bigger!
We’ve got lots planned for the year ahead, but some of the sooner/immediate updates include the new payment platform for resellers (we’ve had to get a lot of ducks in a row for this, but don’t worry, it’ll be here soon!), improved email editing, and lots more action types!
That’s it for our 2021 updates, and we hope you’ve enjoyed being a Hike customer; we’ve loved having you.
Catch up soon!
Andy, Hike Co-founder